Ethical index: 3 Stars (3 / 5)
Environment: 3 Stars (3 / 5)
Transparency: 4 Stars (4 / 5)

Bugatti is German clothing brand established in 1978 that originally featured men’s coats, jackets, and businesswear but has since expanded to women’s clothing. The Bugatti clothing brand carries no affiliation with the popular car manufacturer of the same name. Approximately 90% of their clothes are manufactured offshore in Romania, Poland, Indonesia, Bosnia, and Latvia, with the remaining 10% manufactured domestically in Germany.

Follow Ethicaloo on Facebook:
Do you have products by this Brand?

0 0

Wrong info? Send us a message

Thoughts on this brand? Leave a comment!

Your email address will not be published.